My first real post is me complaining... sounds about right. Just kidding, I don't complain that much. But, happy August...! Senior year is upon me and so are college applications. I officially start school in a week and then this year is going to go by and it'll be college... I've barely started writing for the applications and thinking about them is anxiety inducing. I'm quite eager to start a new chapter in my life but preparing for it? I'm stressed and in shambles.
I am a major procrastinator but I'm usually good on getting things done... It's just so much thinking about the future! Like, I am so not ready.
But, I always tell myself that it'll all be water under the bridge eventually. I think back at old issues and stress that are long gone. This stress will be gone soon too! I just have to get through it now. It's a lot easier said than done to just move through it... Especially when it's about such a big jump in life. Nonetheless, I've persevered before so I can do it again. I am kind of a worrywart about the future but I also believe that if I do my best it'll all smooth out. So, I'm pretty excited for what's to come even if my stomach kind of flips at the thought of the future.
I can't really do much about time passing or things changing... but I can make sure I enjoy it and put myself on a path to success :D
── ⟢
until next time,
nana ♡
u got this girl if u ever need tips or anything feel free to reach out!!!
ReplyDeleteAHH tysm for the support :D !!
Deleteu & me both AHH
ReplyDeleteeek... its ok we both got this!!!
Delete