Friday, August 7, 2026

little update

I don't really have much to say but I wanted to post something to try to build some habit and consistency while I still think up ideas for what to blog about. I've been a little busy recently since I'm helping prepare for the upcoming school year... I am super tired from going out and socializing the past two days. My social battery really is not what it used to be. I think after a few weeks of school I'll be used to it again but yeesh... I am so sleepy! I just want to be lazy but nope, gotta be productive now.

 I've been having trouble being productive lately to be honest. I was on a major reading kick earlier this summer so maybe I should get back on that. As much as I love reading, I am not a consistent reader at all. I'll read a bunch of books in the span of a week maybe. Then I won't for months...then I'll read for a bit. And the cycle continues. I'll get back on that reading thing eventually. Well, I guess that's my brief update for now! 

── ⟢

until next time,

nana ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment