So, I started my senior year on Thursday. I've been really tired so I was putting off blogging... but here I am! The start of the year is pretty good actually. I have an easy first half of the day and the second half is...meh. My last period I have, like, zero friends but that's fine. I also do not have lunch with my friends so I've got to figure that out...
Onto more interesting things (and maybe embarrassing) there's this kind of sort of cute guy in one of my classes. I rarely have crushes or similar feelings for guys so I'm definitely starting the school year strong. I've talked to him a few times and I don't have any super high hopes for anything crazy in the future... but he'll keep the start of the year exciting. Honestly, the last time I was semi-interested in a guy was my freshman year and that went nowhere. We literally had no meaningful words exchanged. Current guy? Well, I haven't had any casual conversations about our life or whatever. It's always been about the work we're doing, but he's far better of a conversationalist. Welp, again, I doubt it'll go anywhere serious but having a window shopping-esque mini crush to look at is fun. I've missed that feeling.
Moving on, the start of senior year is packed with so much emotion. It's a lot of "I can't believe we're seniors!" I've genuinely never posted so many public stories in my life. It's all reposts of my friends' stories. Sorry to everyone going through all the stories but it's my account! I'll document as much as I like, especially as I post once in a blue moon.
I'm gonna end this here... That's all I have to really say about senior year without being majorly boring with basically a rundown of my entire school days.
── ⟢
until next time,
nana ♡
No comments:
Post a Comment